HOW IT WORKS
If you're having a cake delivered to your own address, it's just like ordering anything online. Very simple.
- I don't offer a pick up option because I work inconsistent hours in a rental kitchen. Deliveries are Mon-Fri between 3-6pm in one hour increments. You can select the date/time on the Shopping Cart page after you've added your item to the cart.
- I typically require 3 business days to make a cake but there are times I can turn them around quicker. It just depends on what else I'm making at that time, but it's worth checking and I'm happy to accommodate you if I can.
IF YOU ARE SENDING A CAKE TO SOMEONE ELSE, PLEASE READ:
- At checkout, use the RECIPIENT'S information for delivery. Including THEIR mobile phone number.
- Use YOUR information for billing, including YOUR mobile phone number.
ON DAY OF DELIVERY:
- CAKE TO YOURSELF: I will text you in the morning to confirm your availability to receive delivery in person.
- CAKE TO SOMEONE ELSE: I will text them in the morning to confirm their availability to receive delivery in person. Even if this is a surprise, I will need to communicate with them. My message will be discreet, not to worry. I will also text you to let you know everything is going smoothly. Good to know, right?
- Once cake is delivered you will receive an email notification that it's been delivered, along with a link to view photos of the cake. Nice!
- I think you're lovely and wonderful and I'll do everything I can to make this experience fantastic!